Start Classroom Instruction at 15 & 5 Months or ASAP!
The Classroom Portion of Teen Drivers Education is the 1st Step to becoming a Licensed Driver... Not the last.
32-Hour Student Driver Training Course
While the State of Ohio only requires this course for those under the age of 18, we highly recommended it for anyone who is preparing to obtain their first Driver’s License.
The Student Driver Training Course consists of 24-hours of Classroom Instruction and 8-hours of one-on-one Behind-the-Wheel training. All training is completed by a Licensed Instructor.
- State law requires that the entire 32-Hour Program must be completed within 6-months of the initial start date of class or student will be required to restart the entire program.
Scheduling Teen Drivers Ed
We offer two 2-hour classes each day. All the classes are numbered 1 thru 12 and may be taken in any order. The schedules list what classes are being offered and what time they start. Students can choose to attend one or both classes offered each day.
A student may take up to 4-hours of classes each day. If they take 4-hours of classes each day, 3-days per week they can finish the 24-hours of in-class instruction in 2-weeks.
Another option is to take 2-hours of classes, 3-days a week and finish in 4-weeks.
Not in a hurry? Students have up to 60-days to complete all class numbered 1 thru 12. For your convenience, classes do not have to be taken in any specific order or at any specific Myers location!
- Throughout the year, we offer evening classes that run:
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM and 7:15 PM - 9:15 PM
- Summer classes are offered at select locations in the morning from:
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- We also offer weekend classes at different times throughout the year.
- These classes are held on :
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM and 3:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- These classes are held on :
(State law limits instruction time to four hours, or two classes, per day.)
You may also attend any class at any location. However, if you plan to go to a different location to make up a class, please check the schedules online first for any schedule changes.
For complete details of class schedules, please call 1-888-MYERS-60 or check the Locations & Schedules page.
To view our Current Class Schedule, click on the “Locations & Schedules” tab above, choose your location, and click view schedule.
- Parents and students must sign and submit their contract and make payment prior to the student’s arrival at their first class.
- No more than 2-classes, (4-hours of classes), may be taken in one day.
- State law requires students to complete all 24-hours of classroom training, pass their written classroom exam with a 75%+, and supply Myers Driving School with their valid temporary permit information before being eligible for any practical training.
- The state also requires students completing an online program, to submit their Online Education Certificate of Completion, (OEC), to Myers Driving School before being placed on the list for any in-car-training.
- Additionally, Myers Driving School requires all student fees to be paid in full prior to being placed on the list for the behind-the-wheel portion of training.
Individual Student Test Preparation & Practice
If you feel like you need a few more lessons to get ready for your driving test, or you're having trouble with the maneuverability test. Give us a call!
Pricing & Discounts
- Regular Price
- Pay first day $25 discount
- Pay first day w/ check extra $10 discount
- Friend/Sibling $20 discount
- $380 / $370
- Additional 2-hr Lesson
- Cancellation/No Show Fee
*All fees are due on or before the first day of class to receive discount. All fees not paid on or before the first day of class must be paid within 30 days of student's first day of class.
**To receive the friend discount, both students must mention their friend’s name when registering online or on the phone prior to the first day of class. To qualify for the sibling discount, previous sibling(s) must be registered in our system and must be mentioned when registering online or over the phone prior to the student's first day of class. Payment must be completed within 30-days to retain friend/sibling discounted pricing when the balance is not paid in full on or before the first day of classes.
Fees & Surchargers
On the FIRST DAY of BTW, if the price of regular unleaded gas at the Speedway* on Massillon Rd. @ I-77 in Green, OH is $5.00 a gallon or more, there will be a one-time fuel surcharge. This surcharge must be paid by the student’s second lesson for further training to continue.
The surcharge fee is as follows:
$5.009 - 5.249 $18
$5.259 - 5.499 $20
$5.509 - 5.749 $22
$5.759 - 5.999 $24
$6.009 - 6.249 $26
$6.259 - 6.499 $28
$6.509 - 6.749 $30
$6.759 - 6.999 $32
$7.009 - 7.249 $34
$7.259 - 7.499 $36 … and so on
*Note: The Speedway App is checked daily to obtain current real-time gas prices.