Start Classroom Instruction at 15 & 5 Months or ASAP!
The Classroom Portion of Teen Drivers Ed is the 1st Step to become a Licensed Driver... Not the last.
Student Driver Training Course
This is the course required by the State of Ohio for those under the age of 18 but is recommended for all who are preparing to obtain their Driver's License. Teen Drivers Ed course consists of 24 hours of classroom instruction and 8 hours of individual Behind-the-Wheel instruction. Please see the Locations Page for Class Days and Times.
- State law requires students to complete 24 hours of classroom instruction, and 8 hours of in-car driving with a certified instructor.
- Students should arrive at their first class 15 minutes early to complete paperwork and make payment.
- State law requires that the entire 32-Hour Program must be completed within 6-months of the initial start date of class or student will be required to start the entire program over.
- No more than 2-classes (4-hours of classes) may be taken in one day.
Individual Student Test Preparation & Practice
If you feel like you need a few more lessons to get ready for your driving test, or you're having trouble with the maneuverability test. Give us a call!
Scheduling Teen Drivers Ed
Students can choose to attend one or both of the classes offered each day.
A student is able to take up to 4 hours of classes each day. If they take 4 hours of classes each day, 3 days per week they can finish the 24 hours of in-class instruction in 2 weeks. Or take 2 hours of classes, 3 days a week, and finish in 4 weeks. The 12 classes can be taken in any order.
Students may attend the classes based on their own schedule, and our in-car instructors work around their student's schedule as well.
- During the school year, we offer evening classes that run:
- 5 pm -7 pm and 7:15 pm - 9:15 pm
- Summer classes are held in the morning depending on the location at either:
- 8 am - 10 am and 10:15 am - 12:15 pm
- We also offer Sunday afternoon classes in select locations. These classes are offered 1 pm - 3 pm and 3:15 pm - 5:15 pm.
(State law limits instruction time to four hours, or two classes, per day.)
You may also attend any class at any location. However, if you plan to go to a different location to make up a class, please check the schedules online first for any schedule changes.
For complete details of class schedules, please call 1-888-MYERS-60 or check the Locations & Schedules page.
Pricing & Discounts
Our current special is $295*
Our regular price for 32 Hour Teen Drivers Ed Program is $355
When you sign up a friend or if a sibling had attended Myers $275
(All Discounts, if any, are off the Regular Price of $355, and must be mentioned when registering on-line or over the phone. *When Paid as agreed.)
Sign-up and start with a friend and you both will save off the total cost of the Student Driver Program!